Friday, November 6, 2009

Mad props

So I went out to a middle school today to lead some Start First groups. One of the things that I constantly hear from kids is how amazingly tall I am. It didn't help today that I was wearing 4 inch heels. However, I loved it when I was standing in the cafeteria looking for my kids when a 7th grade girl came up to me with one of her friends. Neither of them said a word to me the entire time. The 7th grader stood next to me and barely reached my shoulder. She straigthened up as best as she could to get every last possible centimeter and then asked her friend in all seriousness which one of us was taller. I had at least a foot on her and she was just standing there trying so hard to be as tall as I. I loved it. Things like this make my day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment