Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What a girl wants ..

I don't know if it's because my birthday is coming up or what it is but I'm ready to settle down and have a family. I don't know why but I've just had really strong feelings lately about what I want. It could also be just that I finally feel like I can move on from my past relationship. I'm still scared about the idea of another relationship just because the last one was so bad. I truly thought that he was a genuinely nice guy but that was definitely not who he was. I know that I've grown and I know what I want in a relationship but I'm still scared to open myself up for someone new. I just feel conflicted right now I guess. I definitely want a family with a husband and kids but I don't feel as though I'm ready to put myself out there. I hate to say it but my next relationship will in some part be paying for the mistakes of my last relationship. My hope though is that my hesitations will just make my next relationship better and stronger. I know this is rambling but oh well these are my thoughts. So yeah, I guess I'm ready to date again ... I deserve a genuinely nice guy and I'm not settling for what I want either.

No comments:

Post a Comment