Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mommy, wow! I'm a big girl now!

Today, K and I went to Target ..... for almost four hours. I had no idea that one could pass that amount of time in one store.

Anywho, I bought mascara.

And a briefcase.

Holy smokes, I'm growing up.

After 26 years of life, I've decided that I should probably know how to wear makeup. And this is only because in October my oldest sister is getting married and I found out that she and the other two bridesmaids are all having their makeup done for the wedding. Maybe I should do mine too? So I bought mascara. And put it on without poking my eye out.

I also got a briefcase. Cause maybe I should look professional since I'm about to graduate and go on interviews. It's red and shiny with flair. Like me.




No comments:

Post a Comment