Friday, January 15, 2010

From the mouths of babes ...

Living in a house with a 7 year old (W), 4 year old (N), and 18 month old (D) is quite amusing. The things they say are just hilarious. I thought it was time to share a couple of the memorable ones! And they're all from N, my little buddy.

- Banging on my bedroom door:
"I'm a Jedi! I'm a Jedi!" (I hear his dad say that he thinks I'm sleeping to which N says that I'm not and I told him he had to knock on my door before walking in).
"I'm a Jedi! I'm a Jedi!"
"N, I'm trying to take a nap!"
"No, you're not. You're talking."

- Running to the bathroom by my bedroom:
His mom: "N, knock first. Kari might be in there."
N: "No she's not cause she's not on the toilet."

- Knocking on the bathroom door as soon as I turned the shower off:
N: "I need to come in there!"
Me: "You can't right now."
N: "Why not?"
Me: "Cause I don't have any clothes on!"
N: "I won't look. I'll keep my eyes shut. Promise."

No comments:

Post a Comment