Sunday, January 3, 2010

Quick post before bed

So I realized today that while I am still trying not to hold my breath on the possibility of a relationship, I am excited about the prospect of one. I didn't hear from him all day which kind of bummed me out which made me realize that I am excited about this going some where. I still maintain my outlook of I better be woo'd if a guy wants a relationship with me. So I sent a text about 3:30 pm asking if he was still asleep because he worked last night and I don't know how long he sleeps after his last shift. Well, I never heard back from him. So I said oh well and decided to not let it ruin my evening. I checked my phone about 7:30 and saw that I had a voicemail and text message from him :-) Last night wasn't his last shift, tonight is so he was sleeping when I called him. And it looks like there is a chance that I and I will be having breakfast tomorrow morning before I start work. I can't think of a better way to kick off my first day. And hopefully, while breakfasts are nice, we can break away from that routine and actually go eat dinner somewhere outside of the hospital cafeteria! But it's time for bed so good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment