Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I did it

I applied for my first real social work job. I mean I've had internships and got hired on at the Family Abuse Center but this will be my first real I'm-an-MSW-(hopefully, LMSW)-actually-earning-a-salary job.

It's a little exciting. I hope I hear from them. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I really do hope this first one contacts me. I'll be applying for more tomorrow and this weekend.

I've also decided not to post where I'm applying. And I don't want to know where my friends are applying. I want to know where they get a job but not where they're applying. I'm the type of person that wouldn't apply for a position no matter how much I want it if I know my friend is applying. And I hope my friends can understand my reasoning behind this.

So fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment