Sunday, March 7, 2010

So I gave in ...

Hmm, I really need to work on keep my resolutions.

Anyway, K and I went to Marshall's yesterday because she wanted to find a dress for a dance she was going to last night. Um, why have I not shopped at Marshall's more often? Well, besides the fact that I'm on a fashion diet. There were so many amazing dresses there. And I did manage to justify one of my two purchases. I have a dress that I can wear on an interview now (which means I can put off buying a suit for now). I got this Calvin Klein dress:

It was originally $128. I paid ..... $50. And I can dress it up with a fun pair of heels .... like my blue alligator Nine West pumps with the sheer black bows that I got for $15 a couple of years ago. I love discount shopping ..

No comments:

Post a Comment